Single Connector Attachment, 2nd Version
PCB mount receptacles designed for direct attachment of SCSI & Fibre Channel
Developed for SCSI and FC-AL systems where devices make direct attachment with the backplane, or motherboard.
80-pin receptacle supports the SCSI-3 Parallel Interface. 40-pin meets the Fibre Channel-Arbitrated Loop
- Single connector carrying power, data and auxiliary signals
- Staggered contact heights enable hot-plugging
- Alignment guide at each end houses advanced grounding contacts and allow blind mateability
- Available in40 and 80 positions
- Meets Fibre Channel-Arbitrated Loop and SCSI-3 Standards
Available as individual connectors. Three configurations to choose from.